Saturday, July 19, 2008

Love Will Guide Us

Looking into my eyes
You will see how much I love you
Every breath I take
It was for you
What I feel now
It's all for you
I don't care what people saying
I just only thinking of you

Every step I take
It will belongs to you
My heart, my soul, my body is all yours
Don't moving so far from me
Because I can't live without you
Come to me
Here in my arms
So I hug you with love
And when you sad
I give my shoulder to you
Just want you to know
That I will be inside you
Forever...

For the best think of my life
To all of my heart
I'll give it to you
Would you be my bride hunny?
And then we spent all the rest of our love
Together and forever

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 19, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

And when you sad
I give my shoulder to you

hm.. kalo ririn ya pank..
when I sad,
please give your money to me

wakakaka...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP