Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Soul Mate


MY SOUL MATE

In Dreams I search for a timeless Love
Without boundaries bestowed below or above.

Our eyes meet, we embrace again and again,
No words ever spoken from beginning to end.

I feel you as if we're two halves of one whole
In the company of Peace, you feed my Soul.

I awaken from sleep with you in my Heart
Disguising my Truths until daylight departs.

In this life we may never completely reside
In a home with children at each of our sides.

Still, I feel a Love so fully Divine
That I know we'll continue through Space, Age and Time.

h**p://www.poemsandlove.com/matchmaking/poems26.aspx

Update : Blog Ipanks, Discount Code Domain Di Netfirms, Romantic Ideas For Dating

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP