Monday, October 09, 2006

Poetic Ploy Boy


As a poet, I write
About persons, places and things
Some make me cry
While others make me sing
Yet this is my joy
And ultimately my poetic ploy

I shall not be outwitted!
For my emotions have been acquitted
By reason of the rhyme
My heartfelt efforts being sublime


Somehow through the valleys of life
I listen, learn and grow
Remove myself from the vain quest and show
Pulling from my emotional torrents
These poems

Words that rhyme
Words that feel
Words that heal
Words that express

What I feel best
Towards persons, situations and things
These poems I may one day sing
Thus family, friends and foes
Elicit in me this divine flow

They seemingly touch and jolt
Stirring these inner workings
Deep within me
Such I must follow
And cannot just let be

For the sake of expression
Enjoyment and enrichment
I follow these yearnings and leadings
From such life lessons

I am continually increasing
My utterances, words
Slang and writings
These assuredly renew!

A cold shoulder or two
Won't bring me down
Nor make me blue
Because my inner wealth
I give to you.

Thereby is my strength made stronger!
My vitality made to last longer!
My faith all the more fortified
And my love never nullified.

To my own personhood
And innate ability
I must always be true
For this is what I give
Wholeheartedly to you!

So if you ask me
"What do you do?"
I communicate the world
As I see and experience it
Colorfully and beautifully to you.

Paul Davis is a masterful poet, worldwide professional speaker, minister and author of several books including Breakthrough for a Broken Heart; and Stop Lusting & Start Living.

Paul is a life coach (relational & professional), popular keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor being, adventurer, explorer, mediator, liberator and dream-maker.Paul's compassion for people & passion to travel has taken him to over 50 countries of the world where he has had a tremendous impact. Paul has also brought revival to many in war-torn, impoverished and tsunami stricken regions of the earth. His organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams, breaking limitations and reviving nations!

Paul's Breakthrough Seminars inspire, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitate destiny discovery and dream fulfillment.

Contact Paul to minister, speak at your event or for life coaching: RevivingNations@yahoo.com, 407-967-7553

For additional info: h**p://www.DreamMakerMinistries.com, h**p://www.CreativeCommunications.TV

Article Source: h**p://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Paul_Davis

Update Links : Blog Ipanks, Tips Yang Harus Dihindari Oleh Para Facebooker, She

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP