Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To My Parents - I Love You

I remember when i was child
My parents give their love
They give all the best that they can
For their child happyness
Then i grow up with a good thing from them
That i can use it for survival
But now i realised
I am not the good person
I made many wrong way
God is there a way 2 me to go back?
Back to the right way?
I want make my parents proud 2 me
I realised that i can do nothing now
But i have faith
With their love and their praying
I can leave the trouble and be the winner

4 comments:

NAZA LUCKZANA August 20, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

tanda tanda anak yang berbakti pada orang tua adalah jika dia masih merasa seberapapun perhatian orang tua.dan merasa apa yang telah diperbuat....berarti tuhan masih bersamanya. kata rang pinter pinter itu sih... aku sendiri tak paham maksudnya....

ipanks August 20, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

@NAZA LUCKZANA : hehehe iya sih om.bener itu

Anonymous,  August 21, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

terharu jadinyaa...

saya jg sayang dengan orang tua saya :)

ipanks August 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

@banglul : iya om. sebagai anak sudah seharusnya kan om :D

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP