Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Children Memories


I remember when I and my brother and my sister was child still have a lot of toys. starting from the ball, racket, guitar, robot toys that we have and we often play together. When the day before the evening we usually start playing in the field house for a wide play. There while we play together and run together. And usually a lot of friends who came to participate in play.

Sometimes my younger brother is also still small despite playing just run and run chase, but we can make happy laugh. We enjoy the game, and even it seems we want to continue to play every day. After my younger brother began to grow larger, my younger brother was follow me to the school-age 4 years to 5 years.

My younger brother start to follow the kindergarten school that located near of the house. That kindergarten was very good because the facilities are equipped to play. And I remember, many playground equipment provided so that children can be free to play.

And I remember when my sister's birthday, my father gives a gift swing sets that can be used to play. And maybe it was a very meaningful gift for my brother and my sister. We play with a happy laugh and feel the meaning of a game.

One day my father brought home a not used tire. Then he refine and fix it and then pole in two and then install the tire chains so that it can swing. After finished me and my brother and my sister trying to play that tire swings, and we feel if we can fly like a bird in the air.

14 comments:

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

masa kecil memang menyenangkan, paling asik mainan ayunan. hehe.. jadi inget main ayunan pake ban di samping rumah

Suprih's Blog January 16, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Wah klo ikutan main boleh ya......

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

wah mantap buanget nih kang linggisnya, aku jadi tertarik untuk melihat di tkpnya kang

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

cring crin cring....sukses juga yah buat kang ipank

DavidMIqbal January 16, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

tidak ada menyenangkan selain masa kecil...hi...hi...

Kristina Dian Safitry January 16, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

izinkan kumengulang masa kecil,he..he..

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

@My Journey : hehehe dulu sering main ayunan yap mbak?

@SUPRIH dan ISTI : boleh, ayuk om tante silahkan duduk :D

@ciamis manis : silahkan, yuk bareng ajah

@harry seenthing : makasih bro

@david : setujuuuuuu

@Kristina Dian Safitry : saya ijinkan kok mbak :D

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

jadi pingin jadi anak kecil lagi...rindu brantem berebut mainan engan sodara....hiks

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Indahnya dunia anak-anak.

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

tp masa anak anak itu kadang menyebalkan,ini menurut saya loh..

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

jadi ingat masa kecil saya yang bahagia

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

wew keren... "review" tentang masa kecil. Manteb tuh idenya om

Anonymous,  January 17, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

@gus : wakakak kangen yap om hehehe :D

@casual cutie : betullllllll :D

@Muhammad Qori : lho menyebalkan kenapa yap?

@kapanpun : hehehe kayanya asik nih masa kecilnya si om

@Paman Gober : makasih om

Anonymous,  January 20, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

ripiu ya..hihih

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP